Navigate Family Therapy Is Hiring
Navigate Family Therapy is a community of professionals committed to providing the most quality care to our clients. We are a group of fun, relational, faith-based clinicians cultivating intentional professional community. We have high values for continuing to learn, grow and support one another in our work and our faith, as well as advocate for the needs of those who are discriminated against in our world. Coming from a variety of Christian backgrounds, we welcome all clients, and seek to honor and work respectfully with all areas of diversity. We are mindful to build a team of people who value excellence in these shared values.
We Have a Great Time Together!
As a relationship focused clinic, we recognize the healing power of supportive, caring, invested support in people’s lives. Therefore this is not only foundational to our work, but part of our team dynamics and mission to provide training resources to the greater Seattle community. Our collaborative, friendship-minded and spiritually supportive clinicians are a safe haven of support in what can be an isolating and taxing profession when going it alone. We have created the dream work culture where you can feel known, encouraged, sharpen and inspired.
You can quickly build the practice and life you love by joining our team!
With a wealth of referrals, significant business support and excellent professional development opportunities, you can have a thriving career doing the work you love. Our eager and well-trained clinicians make a significant and growing salary in part-time or full-time hours. Let us do all the best behind the scenes business building so that you can feel freed up to do your very best client work!
We are looking for applicants who:
- Are passionate about their client work and pursue excellence in evidence-based treatment.
- Graduated from an accredited school and have pursued ongoing training to have developed areas of specialty.
- Experience in private practice and be licensed or nearing licensure, with a clear ability to create and execute effective treatment plans for a variety of clients.
- Willing to ethically and honorably work with diverse clients including race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, socioeconomic status, disability and ability, age and generation.
- Active Christian faith including consistent involvement in a church community.
- Training in Emotionally Focused Therapy with proof of completing the Externship, registered or in process with Core Skills and working towards Certification.
- Another niche or specialty area – such as children, adolescents, families, trauma, affairs, sex addiction, substance addiction, etc.
- Additional training in another area of evidence-based treatment such as DBT, AEDP, EMDR, IFS, etc.
- Commitment to continuing to learn and grow in both work and faith.
- Able to see a minimum of 15+ clients per week for part-time and 25+ clients for full-time, including two evenings or one full weekend day per week.
- Willing to join our insurance panels
- Have proven experience, desire and capability to partner with the vision of Navigate Family Therapy to provide excellence both within the practice as a supportive colleague and in serving clients, organizations and the community.
Benefits of Working at Navigate Family Therapy
- Competitive compensation packages including fees that reflect excellence in the field
- All intakes and scheduling of appointments, including calendar management and re-scheduling when clients reach out, or a clinician is sick or goes on vacation.
- All paperwork online. Sending out, collecting, and inputting of initial information managed by our intake coordinator including follow up on missing information.
- Full suite of services on billing for all clients including direct pay, insurance and out of network insurance, plus all follow when funds are not received from an insurance provider or client
- Attorney reviewed paperwork
- HIPAA compliance reviews and trainings
- PPO Medical and Dental plan for full time clinicians
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick leave
- Family medical leave
- Marketing and communications including website presence, special events, newsletters, social media, paid blog and social media options etc.
- Opportunities to work and grow into new positions with unique passions and skill-sets
- Ongoing client referral stream to build a full case-load based on your ideal schedule
- Online Health Records Subscription
- HIPAA compliant telehealth options
- Shared learning, referral and therapy resources
- Nicely furnished and well equipped office space
- Office supplies – copier, refrigerator, coffee/tea/water
- Materials or Education stipend that accrues over the year
- Paid staff retreats
- Paid admin. hours for staff meetings and other staff roles
- Celebrations and staff gathering/meals throughout the year
- Continuing Education
- Monthly Emotionally Focused Therapy Supervision
- Case Consultation and Supervision
- Participation in all Navigate hosted events free of charge
- Opportunities to lead seminars and speaking engagements if desired.
- Amazingly supportive group of colleagues who quickly become great friends – tons of laughter and real life sharing.
- Wholistic support of clinicians – spiritually, intellectually and relationally engaging meetings, trainings and ongoing support.
If this is you we would love to have you join our team! Send us your interest letter and resume/CV to email@example.com.